Saturday, April 27, 2013

Fashion Challenge Attempt #1

I'm trying to be more fashion forward! Here are a few of my recent attempts at stepping out:

Chambray Shirt
I bought this one here at Forever 21. I've been looking for the perfect chambray shirt in my price range for awhile, and I stumbled across this one. I wasn't sure about the pockets, but I love it now. Here's me trying it out with my yellow pants, and a favorite scarf from my very stylish sister-in-law.


I don't love myself in this picture, but it is the only one that showed the entire outfit. I haven't yet tried denim on denim...we'll see about that. For now, I like the denim shirt with bright pants for spring! Next up, trying it with a skirt.

Accent Nail Polish
I've seen this trend on celebrities, etc., but haven't had the courage to wear it myself. Maybe you've seen it, like this one: one finger a different color than the others, called an accent nail. I started with a silver and grey combination.


I liked the look, and I felt a little edgier already!

I look forward to trying out a few more styles and fashion tips in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment