Monday, July 9, 2012

Where I've Been, What I've Been Doin'

Life has been BUSY. Since my last post, I:

*Completed my Masters Summer Practicum (which included finishing a ridiculous amount of work, but with the exception of a final presentation, it is DONE!)

*Celebrated my wonderful co-worker, Danielle's Wedding (gorgeous. perfect. loved every second.)

*Talked to my sweet Cottage Friends who celebrated Jen's wedding in Michigan (I could not go, devastatingly, due to the event below. Pictures show it was the cutest wedding ever. And Jen looked beautiful!)

*Went on a fabulous Family Vacation to Orange Beach, Alabama (Drove 14 hours both ways! Pictures and update to come!)

*Attempted to update my house for under $100 (which I mostly followed, more to follow, of course.)

And now, here I am! So much to do! So little time! Today was really my first free day of summer and it was amazing. I have to kick it in high gear tomorrow, to fit in all my projects, and hopefully a bit of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment