Thursday, January 9, 2014

Open to a New Year

To be honest, I wasn't thrilled with 2013. I mean, wonderful things happened: Tom was provided Residency in St. Louis, I graduated with my Masters in Literacy, Tom graduated from Medical School, we had a very fun double graduation party with friends and familyI started a new job and I ran my first half marathon! On the outside, it was our best year yet. Isn't that the interesting thing about looking at everyone else's life on the outside? Because behind those walls, 2013 was also filled with heartbreak, anger, difficulty, disappointment and a deep struggle to maintain faith in it all. You can see a snip-it here and I hope to post more about it in 2014.

I pray your 2014, like ours, will be filled with renewed hope, deep growth, new and old friendships, learned lessons, inexplicable joy, good books, and God's great blessings!



Here's to 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment