Sunday, May 4, 2014

Announcing our news

We've waited so long for this moment and it is so surreal that we finally got to announce and experience the joy of saying "We're having a baby!" I'm so overwhelmed with thankfulness, just even in writing and remembering the fun of announcing our news.

I wanted to make it special for each group of people we told, and of course, I couldn't be satisfied with doing the same thing for everyone!

Those we could we told in person [surprising with balloons, ultrasound pics, and gifts!], others in phone calls [screaming with excitement]. 

For our extended family we sent this out in an email:


And for my students and co-workers, I created and did this Reading Strategies Review (I mean, I AM a reading teacher, after all!)


We were overwhelmed with love and support and other's joy for us. God is so good, and we are loved by so many!

No comments:

Post a Comment