Monday, June 2, 2014

Summer Reading List

One of my favorite things about summer is enjoying reading a good book by the pool...or better yet, the beach! I love soaking up the sun while checking out a new read.  Unfortunately, it seems there is never enough time in the summer to read, and now I keep thinking, this is my LAST free summer for reading with baby arriving this fall. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled about baby Ganz, but I'm just being realistic. The days of lounging by the pool without interruptions are probably near long gone! :)


So, here's my incredibly long list, and is probably beyond my ability to actually get done [what with tutoring and prepping for baby]:

For EDUCATION:
Reading in the Wild: The Book Whisperer's Keys to Cultivating Lifelong Reading Habits

For FUN:
The Hunger Games
Catching Fire
Mockingjay

For BABY:
Hypnobirthing: The Mongan Method
The Happiest Baby on the Block
On Becoming Babywise
What to Expect the First Year

No comments:

Post a Comment