Friday, February 22, 2013

A Little Laundry Room Sunshine

Who loves doing laundry? No one, right!? Well, our laundry "closet" left a lot to be desired, beyond the fact that no ones loves laundry.  And, yes, our laundry is in a closet. Anyone else have that? I have literally never seen it like that before! 

I wish I had taken a BEFORE picture, but it was bad. Ugly scratched up white-ish walls with holes from old shelves. Here are our IKEA (read: yes, again, we LOVE IKEA!) shelves, newly reorganized. I used up the rest of our black wedding picture frames and added bright colorful inspirational art to make me feel excited to do laundry. It's a good idea, right?! 

The walls are the same color as our lower level bathroom, so leftover paint = no money spent! I love the bright yellow/gold tone and how cheerful it is. It complements our living room color well, so when the closet doors are open, it doesn't look too much.



Happy laundering!

No comments:

Post a Comment