Sunday, July 21, 2013

Refreshed

I needed some refreshment and that's exactly what I got this past weekend! I had the 6th Annual Cottage [where I lived Senior year of College] Reunion, with all my fabulous closest and dearest friends.


We did everything every girls getaway should: screaming with excitement, shopping in the cute area of Cedarburg, stopping ice cream and coffee houses, talking and laughing, eating, sharing stories, staying up until 2am, ATVing, laying out at the pool, loving time one another, getting dressed up for a fun night out, going downtown to Milwaukee, sharing exciting news, taking a million pictures, talking and crying, screaming with animation, eating more snacks and ice cream and dessert than I ever need, having dance parties, more talking and praying together. 
It was beautiful. Every minute. And I feel oh so refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment