Friday, July 26, 2013

My new (old) friend Denim

I am no fashionista. But I love to try out new looks and put together outfits where I feel like one. The problem? Lack of disposable income...aka the ability to buy every cute thing I see at Target. I shop mostly at Target with a little Macy's and Forever 21 thrown in there. I am proud of a few purchases I've made that incorporate denim. I feel very put together in these outfits, and that always is a benefit to my [low] self esteem.

Here they are:

A denim shirt from Forever 21 I mentioned here paired with a super cute denim accented fedora from Target [bonus: it was on sale] with white shorts:



My new denim jacket I found for a good deal at Marshall's. I tried to by like this fabulous shopper and blogger and take my picture like she does. MUCH harder than it looks, although I didn't have access to a mirror, I believe that helps!!


Denim on denim makes me a bit nervous though, it seems to be a trend, but it also goes against everything I ever learned about fashion. We'll see about that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment