Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Daddy's Hospital Bag

Gifts for nurses? Check!
Nursery done? Check!
Hospital Bag for Dad? ...Check!

Since Tom works at the hospital, and has a locker with some basic items waiting for him, I wanted to keep a hospital treat bag simple and cheap. [He doesn't need a toothbrush, deodorant, etc., as those essentials are in his locker, and packed in our toiletry bag. Tom also thinks he is going to wear scrubs the entire time we're at the hospital. I finally broke the news to him that he will need to bring at least ONE regular outfit to wear!!]

 Basically, I raided our basement storage area, and used the leftovers from the nurse gifts to come up with a simple bag of goodies that I know Tom will enjoy.

I included:
2 bottled waters
2 Diet Dr. Pepper bottles
beef jerk
peanut M&Ms
Snickers candy bars
Clif Bars
Gum
Almond snack size bags

I found the adorable *free* printable via Pinterest here. Print, cut, done!

The MOST important thing I included in the bag? A hand written letter expressing how thrilled I am for us to go down this parenting road together!

No comments:

Post a Comment