Monday, August 25, 2014

Pictures of Pregnancy

I am loving pregnancy...not because it doesn't come with its difficulties, but because I'm so thankful to be pregnant. Isn't is crazy how perspective works? I don't think 2 years ago I would have appreciated the morning sickness, weird pains, exhaustion and increasing numbers on the scale. But, between the rough sleepless nights, largely swollen hands and feet, there is also the fabulous feeling of having baby boy kick and squirm, and the excitement of baby coming home and joining our family!

Here are some pictures of pregnancy:

Loving these oh so close parking spots!

 I think ALL stores should have this awesome perk...whose with me!?

Oh my swollen...rings? long gone!!

Registering for goodies for baby!

 Uh, is there an instruction book on how to use these items?!

So thankful, so excited for this little gift! He is definitely worth all the little complaints!

No comments:

Post a Comment