Friday, September 12, 2014

Happy Due Date Baby Boy!!

Well, I'm not surprised I made it to my due date...but deep down, I had hoped I'd be holding a sweet little one right now instead of waddling around with a bowling ball (albeit precious) in my tummy.


An adorable student asked me today when the baby would come. I explained that the baby was supposed to come today, or around today, but babies don't always come on time.  Another sweet student said she thought the baby would come in 3 days. A horrible child **note sarcasm** then stated she didn't think the baby would come for 100 more days! Oh my...just the thought of it made me squirm!

 Here are a few snapshots of the past week:

Attempting to walk baby boy out!


The look of fear...that's a big bump! 

I've been very blessed with a smooth pregnancy. This past week, though, I've definitely hit the "uncomfortable" phase. Is is hard to bend, my feet are swollen, my back hurts and driving? I can hardly get in the driver's seat!  However, I'm trying to love every minute, because, I know I'll miss baby boy's kicks and movements being with me constantly. Being pregnant has been such a blessing, and a longing I had for so long...and back then I promised I would NEVER complain about anything related to being pregnant! So, as much as I want baby boy out to hold and cuddle, I want to treasure this incredible miracle and blessing of having him grow and develop inside me!!



No comments:

Post a Comment