Saturday, June 8, 2013

Already Reminiscing

Yes. I'm back to reminisce about my students whom I miss. Already. You would too if you knew how cute and smart and sweet and kind and creative they are!!

We made this video during the last of school together. It's a "brain break" or, I heard recently, a "Brain Booster", which really is a more accurate description. Each day we take a few minutes as we transition from Language Arts to Math to move--get energy out, wake up a bit, get our minds going--and then quickly settle back down into our work. It works like a charm! I had a very energetic group this year, and they truly benefited from our brain breaks. In fact, if we skipped it on accident, we all felt it! Plus, it promotes being active and healthy! Bonus!

They each had an opportunity to choreograph their own dance move. Then, we learned everyone's move and performed. It was the best day! 

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment