Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summer Bucket List

Each summer I make a list of all my to-do's of what I need and should accomplish for the summer. Sometimes most of the time I don't finish everything. For a to-do-list-loving-person like me, that calls for some serious disappointment, but I try to not get toO hung up on it. My list usually morphs as the summer goes and items come up or disappear. What is on my list this summer?

Summer Bucket List:

 Make a special memory gift for my niece's 18th birthday
Paint back door blue
Lose 10 pounds...aka work out and eat healthy
 Watch all 9 seasons of The Office
 See The Great Gatsby at the movie theater  Just saw it today, it was fabulous!
 Scrapbook/make photo albums for:
o  Yellowstone Vacacation (3 years ago)
o  DR vacation (2 years ago)
o  Pictures from our House (home improvement projects, etc.)
 See The Bling Ring 
 Go to the zoo
 Organize the basement
 Simplify clothes
 Read 3 books:
               o  Finish Sense and Sensibilty
               o  Memoir I ordered: Waiting For Daisy
               o  the first Harry Potter book (I've never read them!)
 Go to a [free] concert: Josh Turner
   
     I counted yesterday that I have 8 weeks left of summer...it goes so fast! Hopefully I can do all this, and more!  

No comments:

Post a Comment